Are you a marketing and social media professional who would like to work with a national brand? We’re looking for a dynamic and experienced Digital Marketing & CRM Executive to join our team.
If this sounds like the type of role you would be interested in, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
Reporting to the Operations Manager, you’ll work closely with our existing Marketing & Membership teams at our office in Dublin 2. You’ll execute our digital marketing campaigns, support our members activate their membership and maximise the efficiency of our CRM system. Your goal will be to help us continuously improve our social media following and engagement and provide first-class support to our members in order to retain and grow our network.
This position will suit a marketing graduate with a strong work ethic who thrives in a fast-paced environment. This presents an ideal opportunity for someone who wants a chance to work for a national organisation and is interested in learning and progressing up the career ladder quickly.
- Work with our Marketing and Digital Marketing Teams on our social media content calendar to create a desire to seek out information on and applications for membership through all social channels.
- Post across all social media platforms adapting the tone and artwork to each platform. Guaranteed Irish social channels currently include LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube and TikTok.
- Design content for social media posts using brand guidelines.
- Provide weekly reports on campaign performance and trends at weekly meetings.
- Attend ad-hoc Guaranteed Irish and industry events, sharing content on social media.
- Work with our Membership Teams to manage current members via hubspot, optimise, and keep database up-to-date.
- On-board new members and ensure they activate their membership benefits.
- Work with our members to understand and meet their requirements, building long term relationships and ensuring client satisfaction.
- Ensure the customer database is correctly segmented for targeted marketing activities.
- Assist in the organisation of Guaranteed Irish events to optimise members’ experience and maximise attendance.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree educated in marketing/business.
- 2-3 years’ experience in a social media marketing, CRM or similar role.
- Proficient at content creation, knowledge of illustrator and Adobe Creative Suite is a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, previous experience with copywriting preferable but not essential.
- Experience working with CRM software, Hubspot is desirable.
- Fast learner with strong attention to detail, robust IT skills.
- Commitment to building strong business relationships with clients, focused on exceeding client expectations.
- Comfortable operating to multiple deadlines and multi-tasking.
- Ability to network successfully with business leaders and key influencers.
- Knowledge of and interest in current affairs and the business landscape in Ireland.
- €28,000 annual salary.
- 20 days annual leave.
- Laptop and phone provided.
- 6 monthly performance reviews and continuous professional development.
- Bike to work and tax saver transport scheme.
To apply to this position please send a CV and cover letter to Clemence Jamet at email@example.com. Only applications received by email with a cover letter will be considered.
Location: Full time in office in Dublin 2. Opportunity to travel within Ireland from time to time.
Duration: 37.5 hours per week, 9am-5pm, flexibility for events required.
Start date: As soon as possible.
Job Types: Full-time